Documents required for flat purchase in Navi Mumbai
Case A: Where the Party outrightly purchases Flat /Home from CIDCO in buildings made by CIDCO eg.Millenium tower,Spaghetti,NRI complex.
- Allotment Letter from CIDCO
- NOC from CIDCO .
- Receipt of payments made to CIDCO.
- No Valuation Report required.(Plus point)
- No Title Clearance/Search Report needed (Plus point)
- Sale agreement and sale deed between the owner and CIDCO.
Case B : Where CIDCO has given Land to individuals and the individual constructs the House.
This is applicable only to a house on an independent plot.The house should already be constructed.
- Agreement to lease (with blank copy of lease deed format) between CIDCO & applicant.
- Blue print of building plan approved by CIDCO or NMMC (depending on who is in charge of that area)
- NOC from CIDCO for taking loan for purchase of the property.
- Architect’s detailed estimate for Construction of house.
- Development Agreement.(In case the plot is owned by one person and the building is made by another/builder)
- In case of Construction of Common Walls : Proof of allotment of Plots to adjoining Plot holders and their NOCs for construction of common walls by the applicant.
- Affidavit of not letting the House partially or wholly.
- CIDCO or NMMC commencement Certificate for construction.
Case C : Where CIDCO has given Land on lease to builders (TENDER PLOTS)
(This is the most common scenario,when you purchase from Builder who has got the plot via tender.This can be verified by checking the documents with the builder)
- Agreement to lease (with blank form of lease deed attached) between CIDCO and builders.
- Commencement letter for construction i.e. Sanction letter from NMMC town planning/building proposal dept.
- NOC from CIDCO & Builders for mortgaging property to a bank (when you take loan for purchasing a property/flat)…since all land in Navi Mumbai belongs to CIDCO.They only give land on long lease.
- Registered agreement for sale between builders and flat purchaser alongwith Registration receipt of the agreement.
- Receipts of payments made to builders.He has to provide you this for every payment made to him before,during and after purchase.
- NOC from builders in prescribed format.
- Blue print of architect’s plan with sanction/approval from NMMC building proposal dept.The stamp is on the blueprint itself.Normall on top right corner.
Case D : Where CIDCO has given directly to Society
(This is what the Wadhwa scam on Palm beach was all about.)He had taken land sanctioned for Mathadi workers and converted adjacent plots into one big plot.The case had gone to the supreme court and construction is on now.It happens only in India)
- Agreement to lease between CIDCO & Society (alongwith blank form of lease deed).
- Blue Print of building Plan approved by CIDCO authorities.
- Commencement certificate issued by NMMC(building proposal dept) or CIDCO,depending on whose jurisdiction the area falls under.Normally,areas after belapur i.e.Kharghar,Ulwe,Kamothe,khandeshwar etc,fall under CIDCO jurisdiction.Areas from Vashi to Belapur fall under NMMC now.Earlier these areas also fell under CIDCO jurisdiction.
- Society’s registration certificate.
- List of Society members approved by CIDCO.
- NOC from CIDCO & Society for mortgaging property to any bank.This happens if you take a loan for purchasing property.
- Allotment letter issued by Society to the flat purchaser.
- Share Certificate.
Additional Requirement if Society assigns development rights to developers / builder.
- Development agreement between Society and Builder
- Power of attorney from Society and Builder.
- Partnership deed of builder’s firm (If its a partnership firm)
- NOC from builder for mortgaging property to any bank.
- Registered agreement for sale between builders & applicant with Registration Receipt thereof.
Case E : Resale of CIDCO flat (Flat purchased directly from CIDCO) by one person to another
- Original deed of apartment between CIDCO & vendor.
- Registered agreement for sale between seller and buyer with Registration Receipt.
- NOC from CIDCO for transfer of vendor’s rights in favour of applicant and for mortgaging property to any bank.
- NOC from Association of Apartment Owners.
- Original Allotment Letter of Vendor.
Case F : Where Flat/House constructed on freehold land
- Latest 7/12 Extract with N.A. permission/City Survey extract.
- Agreement for purchases of land, if any.
- Title Certificate & Search Report for 15 years.
- Development agreement between Land owners & developers.
- Partnership deed of developers wherever necessary.
- Agreement for sale between Developers/Land owners and applicant duly registered with Registration from Receipt thereof.
- NOC from builders.
- Blue print of building plan approved by competent authority
- Sanction Letter.
For any further clarifications please call
Sky Properties : 9833802522
For a small fee, we can verify legal documents of any property in Navi Mumbai and protect your investment.