Contact us

H-108,Nerul Railway station complex,Nerul West.Navi Mumbai 400706MaharashtraIndia
ph 9833802522

No Comments
  1. sameer says

    dear sir
    i want to enquire that can a person buy grampanchayat house instead of cidco plot and build a bulding and is there any problem buying grampanchayat house in taloja panchand
    plz reply soon

    1. Mayur Panghaal says

      Without a CC and sanctioned plans,the building is illegal.In most cases they call it ‘Gharpatti’.

  2. Girish says

    Hi Mayur,

    I have a question on Service tax and VAT. I am buying a flat at koparkhairane and I paid 50000 Rs as the booking amount. The builder got the OC last week. Till now I havent made any payments except for the booking amount of 50000 Rs. I am planning to do the registration next week. Am I liable to pay Service Tax and VAT since I am registering my property after the receipt of OC. Please advice.

    1. Mayur Panghaal says

      You are only liable for 1% vat.No service tax is applicable if no agreement has been signed yet.Service tax is liable only if you register agreement before OC.Good luck.

  3. Saranraj says

    Hello Mayur,

    I went through your website regarding the gharpatti thing and was helpfull. my question is 1 of my friend is builder in partnership, so i am willing to buy flat on his g+4 building which he showed the plan drawing to me. But the thing is i asked him for 7/12 for which he said i dont have that instead i have Gharpatti, and after all a good search over internet i bit confused to deal with this but still i can trust my friend as he says they will build it up till 2 level and after that will approach for society registration. Is this possible to do so or is there any vice versa that this wont let me down after buying the plot. Please suggest with your valuable answer.

    Thanks & Regards

    1. Mayur says

      All such flats are illegal.Society can never be formed.He is lying to you.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

1 + 9 =